Thursday, April 12, 2012

In the Kitchen with Manly & Babe

For those of you who haven't seen on FB already, our engagement pictures were posted!

A few weeks ago I asked you viewers to guess what the most likely scenes would be for capturing the moments in our relationship for the engagement pictures. Not many of you took the risk of guessing. But I'll make the big reveal anyway ;)

One of the locations was the kitchen! Because we do like to cook together and we're pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. Ahemmm..... Well, I should be honest. Ian is really the chief chef in the kitchen; he really is a very talented multi-tasker and creative with spices and herbs and flavors. To be honest, I am the one who's learning from him. Haha!

Below I've selected a sample of the first shots taken. There are others that were taken in other locations. But for the purpose of drawing you in, I've posted "In the Kitchen with Manly & Babe." Please do check out some of the amazing shots that Photography by Susie captured of the two of us!






1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Looks like you guys had fun with it, and that's the best part. :)

    ReplyDelete